Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Quick Takes VI

Babies!!
Everywhere! LOL. Everyone I know is having babies, its so very exciting. And I found out this morning that two more friends of mine are pregnant- Including one of my bridesmaids!! KL whose whose wedding MBM and I went to this summer in Detroit is due at the end of April and my bridesmaid JWS is due in May! So they'll be able to commiserate with each other at our wedding in March since they'll be 7 & 6.5 months respectively). I also have a friend who sadly probably wont be able to make it to the wedding because she's in the Netherlands and is due 6 days before our date. My college roommate friend group is now up to baby #6 and two of us havent even started having kids yet!

Caterer.
Finally. Appointment for our caterer tasting is this weekend. We finally got it rescheduled and confirmed. If anything else happens with this I might have my first angry bride moment.

Interview.
In person. In Blacksburg. Even though I thought I F-ed up the phone interview. fingers and toes crossed, praying and wishing and hoping and all that jazz.

International.
Got to make my very first international phone call this morning. We're trying to order a specific antigen we need for testing next month at work. Talked to a british guy- Gosh I love their accents. Not really news, but Im a nerd and was pretty excited- I had to google how to make an international call lol.

Please Pray for baby Braden.
An acquaintance of mine from college- we both lived on the same floor of our freshman dorm, and at one point she tried to get me to join her sorority. Anyway she and her husband just had their second child- a sweet baby boy. Who after a week at home doing fine suddenly had to be taken to is now in the hospital for problems with his heart. Hes just now probably around 3 weeks old and might have to have a heart transplant. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers as they go through this difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment